Saturday, April 14, 2007

Car Wash!!! WEEEEEEEEEEE!

I washed cars for a few hours today.
It was kinda fun; good community service hours.
I got lost afterwards.
No ride came for me.
Rides are neccesary when you dont have a car.
I did'nt know where i was either.
So...
yeah.
But all's well.

Im doing better in the Heaven Dojo.
22nd place or somesuch.
It's still tough goins.

Grape juice is so awesome.
Grape juice is august.
Grape juice is sublime.

I pre-ordered pokemon yesterday.
Diamond for those who care. (again, me since no one reads this.)

I realize i am the only person who reads this blog.
somebody might stumble over it on accident, but they surely arent reading my posts.
BLOG
PROVE ME WRONG INTERNETS! POST A COMMENT! I DARES YA!
But in the meantime, this is more of a diary of sorts.

anyway, pokemon.
so yeah, im hella pumped.
Hella.
but i dont have a DS yet.
Im getting these things for my birthday.

The first shot of iron man from the movie appeared on the nets a few days ago.
You got to see it.
it looks spectacular.
Its obviously the first grey suit, and it blew my mind.

so......
this alex, signing off.

No comments: